Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I am looking forward to graduating and teaching my own class soon!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Being an successful teacher (Hands on Learning)!


A good teacher does not just say open your book to chapter 5 and do the questions in the back or complete this worksheet (we all have had one of those teachers)! A good teacher starts a lesson off by an introduction like an experiment that is eye catching to students. The introduction will go along with the chapter! A good teacher has fun learning activities for the students to learn. Being hands on for a student is the number one way to learn because it will stick with the student. They tend to remember things that are fun to them or interesting then just from reading straight out of a book. I will me a hands on teacher! My students will have a fun activity with every chapter or discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment