Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I am looking forward to graduating and teaching my own class soon!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is Technology in the Classroom Important?


YES it is very important!!! It is 2010, technology now days is the way of life! :) As a teacher I will use lots of technology in my classroom. It can make learning fun for the students. My students will have a blog! Blogging is a great way to write and express yourself. My students will have a blogging assignment each week.

The types of technology I will hopefully have in my class is computers a the smart bored! The different programs that I will teach are blogging,goggle presentations,Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, movie maker,and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment