Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I am looking forward to graduating and teaching my own class soon!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Classroom Blog!


When I became a teacher and start to teach my elementary class, I plan to have a class blog for each school year. This will allow the parents to be more interactive with the class. In my class blog I will have the following:

1.Contact information for me and information about me so the parents and students can get to know me better!
2.Class information such as: what we are doing in class that day,Homework for the week, up coming events, and many more things.
3. I will post pictures of the students during activities, field trips, and any other actives we do such as:Parties and plays.
4. I will also post Presentations and videos

No comments:

Post a Comment