Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I am looking forward to graduating and teaching my own class soon!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogging!!


Blogging is a great way for students to learn! I just figured that out by being in EDM 310. My elementary students will blog at least once a week! Blogging is a fun way to learn how to use technology, great way to learn how to write and express themselves.
I will give my students fun topics each week, it will be a way to learn more about each other. I will also have the same blog as they do and I will do the assignments each week,so they will get to know me and my opinions. Each student will have to comment on another students blog as well.
I will also have a class blog where the parents can check on what their child is doing,whats for homework and lots of other fun things! I think the parents will really appreciate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment