Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. I am looking forward to graduating and teaching my own class soon!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Parent Involvement


I really hope to have parent involvement in my classroom. It is very important to have as much help as you can! I will send home a letter asking for help. If the parent is interested I will ask for their availability and ask them what they would like to do. For example help out with parties, Projects, testing,one on one help with students, etc. I will not hesitate to ask parents for help because it will help their child! Parent involvement is a big help especially if you have a large class because you will not be able to do somethings by your self or the students will not get all of the help they need!

No comments:

Post a Comment